This was not the day we planned on going to the zoo, but the sun was out and we had to follow it. It turned out to be a beautiful day!
Find the animal...
The elusive arctic fox. I remember looking in the "window" every time we went growing up and it was never there. Thanks to a new habitat, I actually saw it.
My Polar friend.
Imitation - the sincerest form a flattery? Or a pretend friend?
It's always fun to see the Otters eating
I was sad the beluga whales were gone, but happy this guy was still there
This is a "baby" tiger - 1 year old.
And it's Dad

Saw a couple bald eagles flying up in the sky while we were looking at the tigers. Fun to see them in the wild.

Always love seeing the elephants
Decided I should take some pictures of the kids and not just the animals. But I was sad that I didn't think about it before Taylor and Eden had to leave.
Kurt's favorite so far in the day

I couldn't believe he was actually touching things. He's normally such a scaredy cat.
Our 2 monkey's waiting patiently for Izzy and Kurt to finish playing in the water. These two had no interest in that.
"Rrraarrr!" These are their scary faces!
I love when little kids hold each others hands :)
We had a little downpour while we were inside the aquarium, but then the sun came right back out and the kids were able to play on the toys. It was lots of fun, especially for my boys who've been stuck indoors for the last 6 months.
The boys were also fascinated with the Port of Tacoma and all the huge barges. They've never seen anything like that before.





0 comments:
Post a Comment