Brandon still says he doesn't believe the fair actually exists since he wasn't able to come with us, but maybe the pictures will help prove it to him.
We started off seeing the animals - there weren't a whole lot, but the boys enjoyed what we did see. We saw goats, pgmies, cows, horses, sheep and chickens. They also got to milk this "cow." Obviously not real, but it had rubber udders that did excreet something. Kurt was determined to squeeze until the stuff came out.
Luke was more hesitant - not sure why I wanted him to touch the cow
Again, Kurt's determination
Ammy Rue educated us on how to know what color eggs a hen will lay. I didn't know. Can you find the egg?
We headed into the "kid arena" and got started off with face painting.
Then we got to see and touch some reptiles
The fire-belly toad
Some kind of snake
Then we moved onto the hands on play areas
Then we found their happy place
Not the biggest or coolest things we've seen, but I know how hard it is, so I still have to give them a thumbs up. I'd never seen a lego "picture" before so that was unique.
I couldn't get him to actually participate in the pirate adventure, but he enjoyed watching it, even in the rain.
After seeing all the cool cars, we walked out and saw an army tank. Luke wasn't interested in climbing in, but Kurt was excited because it's what Uncle Nick does.
And immediately upon entering, he looks around, interrupts the soldier talking and asks, "Can I go up there?"
None of my favorite fair foods were there, but I did get a scone for proof. Brandon, this is a scone.
It is not a donut, it is not comparable to indian fry bread. It is a delicious, slightly sweet "biscuit" if you will filled with warm raspberry jam.
Yes, we did the "Puyallup Thing"
And we had a lot of fun!



2 comments:
Haha... you look so much like Chelsy in those pictures. So funny. Friends are forever. Love ya girl!!!
I wish we could do the puyallup again... maybe in september. :]
Post a Comment