April 2014

April 2014

4.09.2011

Daffodils + Puyallup =

The Daffodil Parade!
All lined up, ready to watch the parade. We were happy the sun came out to join us.
Veteran soldiers carrying "the flag of our country"
The Court
Didn't know electric guitars were in the marching bands now
The boys like the fishing float
Still not a fan of clowns, but I had to take a few pictures of them anyway
Didn't know they were going to shoot anyone(thing) out of the cannon. I just happened to catch it while I was taking a picture of the cannon
These clams reminded me of Alice in Wonderland - when they sing the Walrus and the Carpenter
Lots of pirates. The boys loved them!
Very excited to see a double decker bus
UP
Old McDonald came too!
Showing off their amazing dance moves at the end of the parade

0 comments: