We were all sitting down for dinner and I was trying to finish everything up. Brandon and I were talking, Luke was interjecting his "opinions" of the day and Kurt kept telling us he was cold. I told him more than once that he should go get a sweatshirt or his hoodie. He apparently didn't like my suggestion, because he didn't go and get one. He kept saying how cold he was, and honestly, Brandon and I just ignored it because we'd already told him what to do. Then we hear, "I'm gonna get my blanket" followed by a 2, maybe 3 second pause (with no response from us) then he continues in a sing songy voice, "but I guess no one cares..." and he slid off his chair in a big pout. :) Brandon and I stopped, looked at each other and just died laughing!!
I think he hears what I say after he, or someone else around here, has ignored me and I sing songy say, I guess no one cares. :)



1 comments:
Hahahaha! That is too funny. Kable isn't even one yet, and he already mimics some of the stuff I say to him (thinking he doesn't hear me). Like when he's going to do something he knows he isn't supposed to, he'll start saying "nuh-uh" over and over. Crazy kids :)
Post a Comment