April 2014

April 2014

4.01.2011

April Fools

The boys really wanted to do a trick on dad. I'm not very good at coming up with these things and the best I could come up with was Bertie Botts. Kurt isn't the best at playing sly, so Brandon knew what was up, but was a good sport and played along for us.

Here are Luke and Dad checking out some of the options
Luke wasn't a big fan of this one
He didn't know if he had a good one or a bad one, so we were trying to smell the flavor
Kurt wasn't too keen on the game. I'm pretty sure he's eating a coconut one, so I'm not sure why he looks so nervous
I too refused to play the game, but was glad Brandon did. His faces were priceless!

1 comments:

Emma said...

thats awesome!! I wouldnt have played either!!