April 2014

April 2014

4.24.2011

Easter

This year, the Easter Bunny left the baskets right outside the bedroom doors and left Mom and Dad a basket of eggs to hide for the boys outside later (after church and the dew)
Kurt was so shocked - it was like he'd never experienced Easter morning before
So excited to have gotten Tangled!!
Luke was finally awakened by Kurt's excitement
I couldn't find the Giant KinderEggs in the US, so I had to settle for the regular ones. I don't think they minded much.
The boys have also been obsessed with the Lego MiniFigures. They were excited to add to their collection.
Racing the new car track
I tried a new breakfast treat this year, from the Friend. They are orange roll bunnies.
I cooked them up and then they got to decorate them
My family of bunnies
After church I tried to get a picture of the boys together. I was doing a really good job of making them laugh, but not so much just smiling.
Who does he look like here?
Kurt was so excited. I had to postpone it for a few minutes because my camera battery was dead. So he was very anxious by this time (if you couldn't tell).
EB color coordinated the eggs so the boys would know which ones were theirs
Helping Kurt find his eggs :)
The Golden Egg
See the little hand in there?
Luke found it this year! This picture is so great - check out Kurt's face :) He was not happy Luke found it.
We had a super fun Easter this year. Always a busy day, but it was a fun day!

0 comments: