April 2014

April 2014

1.25.2009

Unto Three

When it is Kurt's turn to read his verse(s), he usually only repeats the last word you say. So I either do it one word at a time, or have 2/3 takes on the same 2 word "phrase." Tonight, he was repeating "Behold [Behold] verily, verily, [verily, verily] I say [say] unto you, [to you] I give [give] unto you [you]" I kept saying "unto" hoping that he would repeat it. He just kept staring at me, but not saying anything. He apparently didn't quite understand what I was saying. But then, after a few more of my "unto's" he says, "Three! Un, to Three!"

3 comments:

Hubers said...

Hilarious! I love kids...their thoughts are great!

Emma said...

thats funny... :]

Janessa said...

You have such great kid stories. I'm impressed with Luke's potty performance. Could he come give my almost three year old Parker lessons? He's not too keen on the whole potty thing. Those are some cool shots of the frozen ice flakes. You guys must have a pretty nice camera. I sure am glad we're through that really cold spell.