...that your breath froze almost immediately as it exited your mouth? I have just experienced this coldness...BBBRRRR!! The low today was -23 (yes, that is a minus sign) and the rest of the week hasn't been much better.
I went out to shovel the walk and car for Brandon b/c he had to work later in the day. After a few minutes I noticed that my hair felt funny. So, I looked down. My hair was frozen. It looked like this (I couldn't get the camera before mine had melted). My expended breath clung to my hair and immediately froze. Each hair was encased in ice with little beads of ice all over it as I continued to breath on it.




4 comments:
actually yes....i'm planning on visiting sometime mid-february to help aup with her new baby! we should try and hook up sometime! i'll keep you posted!
that is pretty crazy! it got so cold in driggs. it had to be about that temperature for them to call school off for it being too cold... only because the buses wouldn't start. ridiculous!
I NEVER want to be that cold in my life! I don't envy you. And it's settled...you must visit here (cause noone will come there after that post!) :o)
Wish you were here playing sports with me still (bball starts tonight...though I'm out for a game or two due to the broken finger from football. haha, gotta love it!)
Yes. I took Craig to school when weather.com said -24. I actually checked it as we were leaving that morning. One time at Ricks, it was so cold that my hair physically broke in half on a fat strand.
When I lived in Logan, it was rated the coldest place in the nation that year. Why do we keep choosing these places!?!?!?
Looking forward to our playdate tomorrow since the temps are actually positive. Heck, 9 degrees feels like 60 about now, huh?
Post a Comment