We went bowling for FHE. We showed Kurt some video footage on the computer before we left and he was very excited to go. He wouldn't put his ball down the entire time we were there. I tried to use it once (basically I'm a wimp and can't handle the full weight balls) and he got mad and told me that it was HIS ball.
Daddy's beautiful form

And the final scores...

You'd think I was player 1, Kurt was player 2 and Brandon was player 3. But no, Kurt was #1, I was #2 and Brandon was #3. Kurt was the only player to get a strike - he actually got 2. And it was not due to the saving grace of the bumpers...I'd say these bungee cord bumpers were worthless. We still had 14 gutterballs (with me having most of them)
3 comments:
what a fun fhe idea! i'm sure izy would have a hay day! what a cute lil' family you have!
We did this last year for FHE, but it was incredibly smoky...How was it here?
We should go bowling together. I can't use the real weighted balls either. My fingers are so little, I get a grip on them. We could share a ball=)
Yeah, this place was completely smoke free. It was called Colonial Lanes, out by the airport.
Post a Comment