"I love to see the temple"
Kurt was excited to be at the temple again.

He also loved the fountains


Still waiting for Daniel and Lindsey
It was a little chilly - do you see Luke's red nose?

Kurt with his trusty packpack - full of books and snacks
11 of 13 Nieces/Nephews
(We missed you Charlotte and Colt)

If you didn't notice in the picture above, he was beyond exhausted at this point in our day. I picked him up after they took the above picture and he was out in about 1 minute - literally. I didn't know what to do with him because it wasn't really time to go yet (and Luke was also in want of mommy's shoulder). So I just laid him down in Luke's chair and he slept for an hour (right through all the noice and hubbub of the reception).

Addy LOVED Luke. Everytime she saw him, she wanted loves and kisses. Luke wasn't quite sure how to react to that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment