Preface:
The other day, the boys had just gotten out of the bath. I had Luke wrapped up in his towel and I was watching Kurt "air dry" himself off as he ran from room to room hoping that he would come into Luke's room like I asked to get PJ's on. He eventually joined us as I was putting on Luke's diaper. When I reached over to get one for Kurt too, I saw a "little" droplet right in front of the diaper rack. Shocked, and disgusted, I accused Kurt of squatting instead of using the toilet (he even agreed with me that it was him, and appologized). However, upon further diapering, I discover some additional remnants on Luke's towel. He (thankfully) missed me entirely and only hit the floor.
Relevancy to today:
I had Luke all stripped down in his bedroom, ready for a shower, and I think I was waiting for Kurt to come and get his PJ's off too when I felt Luke's tummy give a little push. Not wanting a repeat of the previous evenings events, I rushed into the bathroom and sat him right down on Kurt's little potty seat. He sat very pleasantly, finished his business and gave me a cute little smile, which I also captured for everyone's veiwing pleasure. (Kurt was a little jealous to see his brother on his potty chair. We hope it's some more motivation to be a bit more consistent with his toilet usage.)



1 comments:
Awesome! He's got a great poopin' face.
Post a Comment