You guys are always doing such fun things. Your boys look adorable (as always). I love the Hawkeye gear. Those are some great pictures that Kurt took. I can't believe Luke is standing up on his own already. They just grow up way too fast!
wow..he is too little! they really do grow up too fast. Oh, I have 2 extra car seats too. do you still need a infant carrier for luke? (I have both and one for kurt).
6 comments:
crazy kid! my kids didn't walk until 14 months. does he stand to that position himself? or do you stand him and let him go? he is too little!
Both!
Yikes! He'll be chasing my little guy around the halls at church in a couple of weeks:). Ah, the joy of having a mobile baby...
Look at Nuke. All dressed up and ready to go!
You guys are always doing such fun things. Your boys look adorable (as always). I love the Hawkeye gear. Those are some great pictures that Kurt took. I can't believe Luke is standing up on his own already. They just grow up way too fast!
wow..he is too little! they really do grow up too fast. Oh, I have 2 extra car seats too. do you still need a infant carrier for luke? (I have both and one for kurt).
Post a Comment