Our daddy loves parades and loves to take Kurt to them. Here are a few of our favorites from this year's homecoming parade.
The flack I get for taking pictures...
Kurt's favorite - the "hiretrucks"
Grandma Alumni cheerleaders
We drive tractors for our cars down here... :)
MMOOOOOO
Waving to / flirting with the beauty queen to get candy
The capitol
Oh, and we also got to meet (football) Hurkey which was really exciting for Kurt, even though it doesn't look like it in the picture. Plus, it was dark and I couldn't see that I was on panoramic picture mode so I cut Hurkey off. 



2 comments:
sweet shirt kurt is wearing. :] dad would like it.
How fun! I'm glad you guys were able to go to the parade. We missed it, again. We always watch the high school homecoming parade (it goes right past our house) but I don't know if we've ever made it to the university's. I'm sure it's a million times better but as long as you get some candy the kids don't seem to care too much either way.
Post a Comment