April 2014

April 2014

9.27.2008

It's the Hawkeye Espress Mamma

Waiting... "choo-chooo"
Here it comes!!
It's the Hurkey train!
All Aboard!

"Look Mamma!"


Kurt loves trains - duh. We told him that if he could go potty like a big boy, then Daddy would take him on the train. He called it the Hurkey train (Because its got the Hurkey head on it. But it really is called that because it shuttles people back and forth to the home football games from a nearby city so you don't have to fight with parking at the stadium). He had to go potty 13 times (just happened to be how many squares my train map contained). He was so excited to go and had a blast. And then he cried and cried when it was time to get off the train. I didn't ride with them (it costs $10 for 8 minute ride) and when they got back Brandon told Kurt to tell me what the train was called. And he looked at me and said, "It's the Hawkeye Espress Mamma." It's super cute to hear him say it. He also calls it the red train - he's always looking for it (at the house). "Where's my red train go?"

4 comments:

Emma said...

thats funny! :]

Janessa said...

So is he potty trained? No more spanklers on the floor? What a fun idea to use as a reward for going potty. Kurt looks like he's about to burst with excitement. What a cutie! You'll have to see if you can have him talk to Parker and tell him how exciting and fun it is to go potty like a big boy. Parker's still not intrested.

Chelsy said...

Linds!!! It's been so long. I'm glad I have your blog to keep me up to date on how you are doing? Are you ever going to move back to Utah (haha, I'm sure if you do it will be right when we move away!) I'm glad to see you are doing well! Nothing too different here. It's almost November, which means the Cowgirls are working on their first-ever Championship T-shirt! This is the year, I can feel it. haha! And yes, Eric is still coaching. Some things never change! Tell Brandon 'hello'.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very cute. i need to work with izy on potty training!