We have an apple tree in our yard and I decided that we should do something with them. So Kurt and I gathered up the ones that weren't scavenged by the squirrels, rabbits, worms or birds and made ourselves an apple pie. It's kinda fun to have a homemade/homegrown pie (Well, for the most part anyway...I cheated on the crust). I'd really love to make some applesauce, but I'm being honest with myself that I'd never get it done. Maybe next summer. We'll have to get a super-duper ladder too to get the perfect apples that are so high up. Sometimes I wish I could fly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wouldn't flying make things so much easier?!?!?!
Dude, I wish I had some of that pie..hint, hint!(jk);-)
P.S. I LOVE the video of him eating. Everyone needs a video of themselves eating!;-)
looks yummy, i want some.
I'm impressed! Your pie looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing your apartment with my sister and I when we were in NY that one Sunday. That was so nice of you! Congratulations on your little boys. I have 2 little boys as well - 4 and 2. Handfuls, but sure full of hugs and kisses. :)
I'm way impressed, Lindsey. You've got me wanting to make a pie now. I love Kurt's reaction. What a cutie!
Post a Comment