April 2014

April 2014

9.03.2008

"Spinkalars"

We've been sorta working on potty training, but not seriously. And I thought today that I'd just see how real underwear went. He was very excited for the Thomas "big boy underwears." It lasted, oh, maybe an hour. I was in the dining room and I heard Kurt in the kitchen messing around and then I thought I heard water, so I asked him to come see me. He came running quickly and slipped around the corner. I couldn't figure out what he'd slipped on. It took me a second to figure out that it wasn't water.... I asked him if he was okay and he said, "Yeah, Mom - it's just my spinkalars." How do you teach him that his "sprinkler" needs to sprinkle in the toilet without laughing?

7 comments:

Emma said...

thats freaking funny! HA!

daegan said...

i'm so glad you have more pictures up! i love seeing pictures! that's so funny that he called it "spinkalars" that makes me laugh. i haven't even started with boog yet. i really want him potty trained though... too not buy diapers would just be the greatest! lukes pictures is so cute! what a lady killer. foston has slept with a fan since he was a year old, because he is a sweat bomb! just jumping on the tramp can give him a mop head. it's nuts! poor kids, they'll deal with that the rest of their lives!

Hubers said...

So funny! I love that he is aware of his sprinkler! Our little boys use their sprinkler near and around the toilet frequently. Hopefully Kurt has more consistency! I love the cute picture of Nuke!

So sad that we missed the ward party. Looks like you had fun.

Debbie said...

Too funny! I love the "sprinkler" name. I'm going to have to remember that for if/when I finally have a boy. :) Too cute. And I love all the pics of the boys. YOU HAVE SUCH CUTE KIDS!!! :) Love ya Lins!

Anonymous said...

lol! what a cutie pie...i could never have kept a straight face. goo luck teaching where to spray his sprinkalar:)

Janessa said...

Hey! I was blog stalking and found you (through Summer's blog). I love bloggers! Do you wanna be blogging buddies? Our blog is on private but I can send you an invite if you give me your email address. email me at janessacazier@msn.com. Your boys are so cute! We're so glad you're in our ward! I love the "spinkalars" Good luck with the potty training!

JD said...

funny shtuff that is