April 2014

April 2014

9.20.2008

Shoplifting

As of late, Kurt has accidently (he couldn't be doing it on purpose right?) left things into our stroller. He plays with things and then puts them down where I don't see them. First it was some ginormous carriage bolts from Ace and then a 6 mo. tshirt from CP. They took him in right away. Iowa City is pretty strict about the law here... :)

7 comments:

Janessa said...

I'll bet he was enjoying that ride to the slammer. Hope he makes it to nursery tomorrow.

Hubers said...

Janessa, I heard they were keepin' him in overnight, just to scare him. But we know Kurt, he'll just be right back in next Sunday!
Maybe Isaac will join him. We stole a shirt from Children's Place today. I have to take it back on Monday. It's 6-9mos. Dude, someone needs to teach these kids, that if their gonna steal, at least steal the right size!;-) (jk)

Debbie said...

What a criminal. That's too funny.

Ritch in Love said...

I had to say hello Brandon! Thanks for your nice words in your email! I just love your website! I'm so glad you're doing SO well! Iowa City, eh? We thought that area was beautiful! I wish I could hear your fireside!
I'm going to add your family blog to my blogroll under Mission Family. :)
Your family is just darling!

Jennifer Brammer said...

That is too funny! That is awesome, too, that the firemen gave him a tour and let him sit in the fire truck and all! What a lucky kid!

Lacey said...

So, when are you going to blog about the fire alarm incident. That is a hilarious one too.

The Boyles said...

Hey Brandon, good to hear from you. Sorry I missed your concert back in Feb? I was sick and pregnant and couldn't go or my mom would find out =)

You have a very cute family, it's great to see what you're doing!

Katie