April 2014

April 2014

3.27.2009

John Deere

When we took Brandon to the airport, we detoured slightly to check out the John Deere Pavillion. Kurt had a ball! And Luke decided he could walk (since I wouldn't let him crawl on the ground).
This one was so big I couldn't fit the whole thing in one picture. It's hard to see Kurt, but he's up there driving his "tractor." Playing in the tires that were 3,4,5,6 times their sizeLuke having a turn. He couldn't reach the steering wheel though so he made due with some knob he could reach
Oh, how I wish my camera would take pictures in focus...
We're camera shopping - anybody love there's?
Another GIANT machine

1 comments:

Smith's in Iowa said...

We LOVE this place!!! Just down the road (meaning that area) is a Children's museum that your kids would be the perfect age for. Ammon loved it. I'll have to remember what it's called.