Kurt is very excited to go to school. He told me one day that he was so excited to go to school and play trains. Sadly, I had to burst his bubble. So I told him that when he turned 5 he could go to kindergarten. And he wouldn't get to play with trains but that he would get to (have to) learn things like letters, numbers, math, spelling, science and other things.
When Daddy got home, he was trying to tell him that he was going to go to kindergarten when he turned 5. But he got a little lost along his conversation...
K: "Daddy, I'm going to go to kinner garden soon."
D: "Where?"
D: "Where?"
K: "In the Garden."
M: whispering to Kurt "kindergarten"
K: "Kinder?"
K: "Daddy, I want a kinderegg."



2 comments:
When will he go to kindergarten? That is so cute that he is so excited to go.
Looks like somebody's been a busy blogger. I love reading through all your updated posts. You boys are so cute. Kurt says some of the cutest things. The tractor stop looks like an awesome place. I'll have to ask you more about it. My kids would love to go there. It just seem so Iowa.
Post a Comment