April 2014

April 2014

3.05.2009

Sunshine AND Warmth

And now we have 70 degree weather. For today anyway. But we won't complain - we'll take it when we can get it. So we took of the sun and went to the park.
Kurt loved it because there were so many kids to play with. He says, "Hey kids! Here I come! Wait for me..." As he runs up to the play ground.
Luke wanted to do so many things. But I wasn't able to let him. There were so many kids at the park, I was having a hard time keeping Kurt in my sights. And since the small child activities are on the other side of the structure, I couldn't let them both play at the same time.
Perhaps I'm too uptight and protective, but I do not know how parents are able to relax and chat when there are so many other people around. The memories of my recent disappearing child act experience could also be adding some fuel to that fire, but let's be honest, I was like this before he became Houdini.

Climbers. How did I get 2 of them? They will climb anything and everything without fear
"I know I can get to the top too..."
Sliders. I'm sure they think real slides are better than our stairs
Head first - practicing for the major leagues already...The downhill just gives him added speed.
Brothers - Is there anything better?

0 comments: