April 2014

April 2014

3.13.2009

A moon, a moon, a big round moon...

The moon was so bright last night! It lit up our entire bedroom. I just laid there and stared at it for 15 minutes. I watched it move across my window. It was just so beautiful!


Obviously, I did not take this picture. Shocking as it may be, I did not get out of bed and get my camera - I just enjoyed the sight.

2 comments:

Janessa said...

You've been a busy blogger. It's always fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to. Glad you had a fun birthday. How do you know about all the free stuff? That's awesome! I'll have to have you run all that by me again in July when I have my birthday. I'm so impressed with Kurt's reading and love of books. Parker is certainly a book lover too. I love Luke's OCD. Those are some great pictures. He's getting so big. Good luck with your seeds. I didn't know Brandon had such a green thumb. Looks like fun male bonding time.

LizzieB said...

Yeah - the time to blog is feast or famine for me...
And Brandon has many "secrets" that would surprise many. He is very multi-faceted.