Carrying on the Walk Family tradition of a picture on the stairs as you come down
Notice Daddy's giant stocking... :)
Opening Santa's present (yes, I know I need a new camera...) He would stick his head into whatever he was opening to check it out before he took it out of the box/bag/etc. I think he was disapointed that Santa didn't bring him a train like he brought for Luke.
Opening a present. He loved to climb on top of things as he ripped each tiny piece of wrapping paper off. Kurt would get so impatient and start tearing the paper off for him. He also liked Luke's presents more than a lot of his own.
Luke's super happy smile. I guess he likes his blocks
Again, with his head in the box...you can barely see the crack of his smile
It's Rocket! Pat, Pat, Pat, Pat
His favorite toy of the day - the box to Kurt's Mack truck. Another testament that little babies don't need presents, just wrapped up boxes :)
Ending our day with a couple of extremely loud rounds of "Hippo"



2 comments:
Ps- meant to ask if you made your stocking holder or bought... and i totally forgot about all the clothes and stuff you sent me for the baby... yeah... I have quite a few clothes!! :] haha!! oh well, better too many than not enough right?!
I bought the wood thing at Hobby Lobby then painted it. I'm still supposed to paint "Stockings" on it, but I don't know if my hand is steady enough right now. Maybe one day
Post a Comment