April 2014

April 2014

12.20.2008

Kindereggs

FOR GRAYDON & KATRINA
The long awaited package arrives...
Kurt peeks whats at the bottom of the box while Daddy has his back turned...
(terrible camera, I know, but it was his first reaction and excitement so I put it on even though its blurry)
Kurt trying to get the kinders out...
OOOOOHH!! YEA!!!!!!
I still can't decide who was/is more excited...
Where's door #1?
He finally sees what is in the box that he's been so excited for (I don't think he's seen a kinder before)
The location & position I typically find him in when we're downstairs. He loves to stare at the pictures and the doors and imagine what toy will be behind the next door that he and Daddy will get to open

1 comments:

Gray said...

This is so darling! Thanks so much for the pictures! It makes us so happy!!