April 2014

April 2014

11.21.2008

Where's Waldo

Just a few of the places I've found Luke around the house. I think he likes to "hide" because he always laughs and smiles at me when he gets found.

Under the microwave table (where the juice bottles are)

On the bookcase

Under the kitchen table

Under the train table

4 comments:

Hubers said...

You're so good at getting pictures up on your blog. You're my role model!

Janessa said...

I've been so out of the blogging loop but I'm having fun getting caught up. Looks like you guys have been having fun, even with so much stay at home time. Luke sure is getting around. It's so cute the way your boys love books so much. Your Thanksgiving turkeys and hats turned out so cute. That's such a good way to use your little Halloween pumpkins. You're do creative!

Smith's in Iowa said...

What a cutie! The picture of him under the table he has got a precious look on his face-like "Oh man-she caught me!"

Chelsy said...

Your kids are adorable Linds! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. One of these days we'll meet up again!

oh, and two things:

1)Cowgirls lost to the track football team AGAIN in the championships game (and again, I end the season with a broken finger!)

2) ERIC IS ENGAGED and GETTING MARRIED at the end of this month!!!