Despite recieving the vaccination, our little guy caught a few chicken pox, aka bumps. We think he had a very mild case due to the fact that he had gotten the vaccination. He only got pox on the back of his arms and lower legs (mostly on the back) with a few spots on the B-hiney. We had a very LONG "quarrantine" period. At least it was cold out so we weren't too jealous we couldn't go out to play.
The funny quote from the "bumps" saga. Kurt was on our bed one morning playing and chatting with us and for some reason rubbed my legs. He said, "Mama, you got bumps too?" with his classic "right?" face. Guess it'd been awhile since the last shave...



3 comments:
I have missed a ton on your blog! It was fun catching up. Your boys are so cute together! Luke is just looking like a little man. Jeremy and I decided our favorite picture was of Kurt picking his nose...nice one...and I also like the chocolate face pictures too.
aw, that's funny. how'd he handle the pox? was it very itchy?
hahahaha... still funny. :]
Post a Comment