April 2014

April 2014

4.17.2008

Recovery



I feel like I'm starting to get back to the normal world again. It has been hard some days, but I'm feeling much better than I thought I would at this point. Luke is still doing wonderfully. He's sleeping for about 6 hours straight at night (fantastic huh?!) and is already growing. Kurt LOVES his brother or his "baby" as he mostly calls him. He always climbs up on the couch next to me, holds his arms out and says please. They're going to be great friends!

3 comments:

Hubers said...

The best of friends and the worst of enemies...that's what being brothers is all about!

Anonymous said...

The picture of them sleeping together is priceless! Hope all is going well with your recovery:)

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that is such a sweet picture of them sleeping. don't you love those binkies. i just tried one a few weeks ago trying to discourage ady's thumb sucking. it's been pretty good so far.