Kurt learned to jump today. He's been trying for awhile now, but today, both feet officially left the ground at the same time. He seemed quite shocked at that, especially when he ended up on his bum. But I could tell he was excited as he jumped again a few more times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yea! You're back blogging! Hey, did you ever get my email I sent you? I told you to give me your phone number again cause I've lost it... AGAIN! (I'm a bad friend... I know.) Email me asap so I can call you!
Love ya, Debs
Thank you so much for that Cafe Rio recepie! It was delicious! I seriously owe you big time.
It's so cute your little guys can junp now. Isn't it funny how as moms we get excited about the littlest things. The other day I was changing Preston's diaper and I told him how proud of him I am for his poops...yeah...I don't know? I'm a mom what can I say. I'm proud of everything he does. But jumping is alot more exciting than pooping:)
Oh, also I love you hair color. It looks really good on you. I haven't seen you in forever.
Post a Comment