April 2014

April 2014

4.29.2008

Graduation

Well, Brandon has earned himself another one. He earned his MM (Master of Music) in Piano Performance and Piano Pedagogy from our University of Michigan here. I hear the ceremony went well, but Kurt and I (and Luke too) spent most of our time outside. We were able to make it back in to see him cross the stage and get his fake-loma before Kurt's next tirade/tantrum begun. It is sad and nice to have another chapter of our lives complete.
For those who haven't heard, we'll be moving to Iowa City, IA in July to attend the University of Iowa where Brandon will earn his DMA.

Kurt flying leaves instead of sitting nicely for graduation


Brandon accepting his degree award

All of us outside afterwards

Kurt pretending he was the big graduate

5 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

I am so excited that you guys are coming to Iowa! Hip Hip Hooray!

Hubers said...

Congratulations!! You'll have to come stay with us while you look for a place in Iowa City. We move on Tuesday!
See ya laters.
-Summer

Debbie said...

Yea! Congrats to Brandon... and to you too Lins for making it through as well! :)

Chelsy said...

Congratulations to you all! I'm still waiting for the news of when you'll be moving back closer to us!!! :o) Perhaps someday we'll see each other again!

How long is your next stint in school?

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! What an awesome accomplishment.