April 2014

April 2014

12.15.2010

Was Satan Proud?

I put it off and put it off, but I couldn't avoid it any longer. The post office. So we packed everything up and went. There was a line, but I was trying to be very patient since I'd procrastinated so long. I put the boys on the stroller to perhaps keep them a little contained and they did great! That is until it was finally our turn to mail our packages. They turned into monsters!! Ugh! Why does that always happen?
So after getting the packages off, struggling through the 5 doors to get back outside, we were back in the car. I turned around to the boys and told them that I was disappointed in their choices and actions and that they embarrassed me (because everyone in line stared and stared). I said, "Do you think that Jesus would have been proud of how you acted? Do you think you made the right choices?" They said no.
About 3 minutes later, Kurt said to me, "Mom, Jesus loves us even if we make the wrong choices."
Ah, he was right... But I said, "Yes, he does love you no matter what. Just like I love you no matter what. But that doesn't mean that I was proud of your choices. Jesus will always love you, but he doesn't want you to make the wrong choices. He still wants us to choose the right and he the best boys we can be."
Kurt asked, "So, was Satan proud of us?"

0 comments: