April 2014

April 2014

12.24.2010

Christmas Eve

We went to see a movie in the afternoon and then came home to eat some Chinese takeout (not good Rexburg...). After dinner I snuck upstairs and "discovered" that Santa's elves had been to our house while we were away!
The boys ran upstairs and found on their beds...some fancy new jammies!
Just finishing up Santa's treats (my helpers disappeared about halfway through)
The reading of "Twas"
Then we put out Santa's treat
I told the boys to grab their stockings so they could get them hung up. While Kurt was hanging his, I looked down and saw Luke.
He decided he'd rather wear his :)
And their final task was to lay out their Santa Bag.
Daddy got the boys up to bed, and then it was my turn to finish everything up. It looks like Santa finished up too
"The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads..."

0 comments: