Last week Kurt had a cold and a sore throat and so I had him stay home with Brandon. Luke was sad and confused that Kurt wasn't coming with us and/or that he didn't get to stay home too. Before he and I had left he kept trying to tell me that he was "sick for church too." Brandon and I giggled and told him he had to go to church.
Today we had tickets to go to the dedication of the BYU-I Center and we were getting dressed up in our "sunday clothes." Luke didn't want to wear his suit and said, "I sink I sick for church." Again, we giggled. I said, "We're not going to church Luke, we're going to Daddy's school for a special meeting." You could see his little face thinking and processing and he said, "I sick for school today."



1 comments:
Great updates Lindsey! We sure miss you and your darling family. I hope Idaho is treating you well!
Post a Comment