April 2014

April 2014

10.08.2009

Wedding Reception for Jim and Pam

The happy day of our dear friends Jim and Pam has finally come. :) We had a small reception in their honor to celebrate their union.
Last minute Brandon said I should make a cake- I didn't have a white cake or white frosting on hand so it doesn't look much like a wedding cake, but it was mostly for show anyway.
We had the traditional food found at a mormon reception - chicken salad sandwiches, cream puffs, dinner mints, peanuts and raspberry sorbet punch.

3 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

I love that you guys did this for Jim and Pam, how awesome!

Oh and the next time you come to Des Moines for things like the fair or whatever you had better let me know.

K said...

That is awesome! Wish we would have thought of that too.

Janessa said...

Ha, ha, ha! That's great! Did you invite guests over or was this for immediate family only? How special!