April 2014

April 2014

10.04.2009

GC

It's hard to be able to catch anything with 2 little ones running all over and screaming. It seems like all we did was ask the boys to sit down, sit still and use quiet voices. We tried to play conference bingo, but Luke kept stealing all the candy "markers." But they both got very excited whenever they saw the prophet. Luke just grunts and points, but Kurt would yell very loudly "It's Thomas Monson!!" He's forgotten most of the other apostles though- we'll have to start working on those again.
During the last session I asked Kurt, "Listen to the apostles. Do you know who this is?"
He said, "No." (I didn't either- I'd missed his name and it was a 70)
I said, "Listen to him. What is he talking about?"
His answer? "God."
I didn't have a response for him. After stammering all over myself I finally just said, "Yep, that's right. Keep listening okay?"
As for myself, I'll have to start reading them online to know what most of them were about.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm impressed that you played GC bingo with them! I thought I was being a good mommy wrangling Jacoby in during the prayers.

Stephanie said...

Great posts-- you've been busy!