April 2014

April 2014

7.27.2009

Johnson County Fair

We took the boys over to the fair. We were sad to miss the deep fried oreos but we thought we'd try to get one at the state fair.
The animals were fun-here's a rooster.
Here's a turkey - I don't know that I'd ever seen one in real life before.
Sittin' on the tractor
We were on our way out and the queen contestants walked by us. We tried to continue out but Kurt said, "No, I want to watch the pretty gee-els." Here is he, watching them intently as they walked through the trellace waiting for the moment he can clap for them.
Here are half of the contestants. The one on the far left was Brandon's favorite and then one on the far right was the winner. Kurt's favorite was sitting on the other side - she had on an orange dress. He was sad she didn't win (but she did take 2nd).

0 comments: