The parade was a lot of fun. Our camera was low battery and low memory space so we didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are a few.
Watching the pre-show
A cool shot by Brandon. This guy (I have no idea what he was - sorry Nick) looked super tough. He was patrolling the kids to keep them safe from their tank that was ZigZaging across the road and looked like it was going to tip over on top of us all. Go Cougs! Brandon loved that the missionaries had a float and walked the parade. Go Sisters and Elders!
How fun! I have so many fun Utah 4th of July memories. I love the BYU cougar and the missionary float. Definitely Utah. Looks like you guys had (are having?) a fun trip. That's neat that you got to take your kids to the temple open house. I would love to take our kids to one but haven't really had the opportunity to do so. Hope the molars are coming along well. I love tiny town you stopped at in CO. What a cute and fun place to explore. Kurt is one cute little conductor. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. We miss you guys!!!
Oh Man, I thought I saw you at your grandparents that night, I should have double checked and come and said hello, we were at my Mom's for dinner and fireworks. Hope you had a fun trip home!
2 comments:
How fun! I have so many fun Utah 4th of July memories. I love the BYU cougar and the missionary float. Definitely Utah. Looks like you guys had (are having?) a fun trip. That's neat that you got to take your kids to the temple open house. I would love to take our kids to one but haven't really had the opportunity to do so. Hope the molars are coming along well. I love tiny town you stopped at in CO. What a cute and fun place to explore. Kurt is one cute little conductor. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. We miss you guys!!!
Oh Man, I thought I saw you at your grandparents that night, I should have double checked and come and said hello, we were at my Mom's for dinner and fireworks. Hope you had a fun trip home!
Post a Comment