I didn't know how Kurt would handle an egg hunt since he'd never been. He picked it up quickly...
Off he goes (the eggs weren't hidden - obviously) to collect his eggs.
Luke figured out where to put his egg Look what I got Momma!
He wasn't satisfied with his full basket. So I told him he could take Luke's basket and get some more for him. He filled that one too. (There were a LOT of eggs for these little guys to "hunt."
Sitting with the Easter Bunny again. He thinks he's so fun!
I thought I'd try Luke again. He had a cookie - that should keep him happy right? Nah, he puked it up when I put him on his lap
The chicks were just 2 days old
One of the little bunnies. They were allowed to pet them, but he wasn't interested in actually touching them.



1 comments:
Wow! THey got a ton of eggs! That's awesome! I like the pictures with the Easter bunny! Too cute!
Post a Comment