This morning, I was downstairs with the boys while Brandon was showering. I heard the water go off and then Brandon "scream" Woo Hoo! I thought - Wow, he's pretty excited about his shower - It must have been a good one :) But I decided I'd better check with him just in case it was something else. And it was! His songs have been on ldsradioonline.com all morning! The fame is beginning people! Get the autographs now! Just kidding :)
8.29.2008
On The Radio
Posted by LizzieB at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
sweet sweetness...
sweet, sweetness...
very cool! congrats.
Awesome!!! Nothin' like a naked whoo hoo!:-)
that's cool. ps- just want to let you know, you need a new family photo on top! :]
Congratulations! This is so exciting! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I saw the address on Brandon's facebook page. Feel free to take a look at ours if you want: www.wesandlaurajansson.blogspot.com
Your boys are just adorable, by the way :)
Yay! That is so cool...I'll send a stamped envelope, and he'll send his autograph back? ;-)
Post a Comment