"I don't need to hold your hand anymore - I'm responsible now."
Now that he's 5, he believes he is all grown up. How did the last 5 years go by so fast?! Lukie is one of the sweetest boys. He shares with everyone, he asks for presents so that he can give them to his brother, and his laugh is infectious! I would call him shy, but I'm noticing more and more shy tendencies as he gets older. It is still difficult to get loves from him, but when he does give love, he gives so much! Every morning, he tries to sneak up on me so that he can jump up and give me my good morning hug. It's one of the best parts of my day. We love you Luke!
Birthday breakfast of choice - Mickey Mouse pancakes!
I love his facial expressions when he tells you a story or something he's excited about! I think he was telling Dad all about his day... Kurt played Battleship with him, his primary teachers came over and brought him cupcakes, we went out to lunch @ Nielsen's, and we went and played at the Craze!
After dinner, we opened his presents.
a Camelbak waterbottle
Paints and paper to paint on
His very own Curious George book
A "Hetch" a Sketch from Ammy and Papa
And his very own 2 wheeled scooter!
Then Daddy had one more surprise for him out in his car.
A kid sized, left handed hockey stick!
He's very excited!
We finished off our day with a monkey cupcake and a trip to G's Dairy for ice cream!
INTERVIEW WITH A 5 YEAR OLD
What do you like best about being 5? "I'll get to go to kindergarten"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A race car driver"
What do you like being better - a little brother or a big brother? Why? "BIG! So I can help our baby."
Are you excited to get to go to school? "Yes. So that I can go with Kurt."
Where are you going to go to college? "University of Michigan"
What's your favorite color? "Orange"
What's your favorite thing to do? "Playing games"
What's your favorite game? "Electric Battleship"



0 comments:
Post a Comment