We got to go to Disney World with two of the most amazing people! We had such a wonderful time!
We stayed in the beautiful Grand Floridian.
They make your towels into Mickey Mouse heads.
Bill and Christina
Mickey ears were a must have. Here they are being embroidered.
Splash Mountain
Snack
He was too tired to make it home. And he was too heavy for me to carry, so Clark got taken out and held so we could push Luke home.
His shirt rubbed off and his neck and left a little tattoo :)
Both were too tired today. Tuckered out on the bus ride home.
It was the ride he was most excited to ride. He was super excited!
Kurt was chosen to be the kid to pull the sword from the stone!! How crazy is that?!
Luke wanted to try it next. He was sure he would pull it out too.
Sorry the video is sideways - I'll have to see if Brandon can fix it.
Oh, I love him!
Dug!!
We took a break on a hot day for some frozen lemonade. He loved it but it was sour.
All puckered
Finding a path on his map
Bill "volunteered" to hold Clark while the rest of us went on Tower of Terror. He (Bill) survived.
The Electrical Parade
We could take a bus, the monorail or a boat to get to the Magic Kingdom. The boys loved to ride the boat. It a fun, but slow option.
Until next time...







































































































1 comments:
We took the boat over most of the time. I'd like to go back twice... once just Nick and I, when I'm not pregnant and once again when the kids are all older... when the youngest is at least 5. :)
Post a Comment