April 2014

April 2014

2.02.2012

Sledding

Kurt had the day off from school so I took them over to the park for a little bit of fun.
They were a little apprehensive at first, the hill looked a little big to them. So what does any good mom do? Yeah, I pushed 'em down. :) Luke screamed for the first half and giggled the last half.
Then they got adventurous and wanted to go off the "jump."
Yea! So much fun!
Kurt doesn't steer to well, so it took him awhile, but he finally hit it
And then again
Then they tried sledding together
And a day of sledding wouldn't be complete without taking someone out - yep, he nails the kid. He flipped up backwards, feet in the air. The evil side of me wishes I'd just kept shooting and captured the moment.
And a couple face-plants :)
We had a great afternoon!

0 comments: