Since Lego's don't last forever, I try to take pictures of their creations for them. Brandon was very impressed with this one Luke did, I think because of his age. So I took a picture of it for him.
He really does have a very creative brain. He made this duck out of some blocks we have.
And a cute face :)
And because I'm a horrible mother, I don't keep hardly anything they draw. It's not that I don't love the pictures, I just don't want to store them for 20 years. But so we have record of them, I take pictures.
These drawings are all Kurt's.
This is Nephi's boat.
Samuel the Lamanite
Captain Hook
This is Luke's first letter. He wrote to Cinder-Ella (Grandma Ella) about our sledding adventures. He wrote, (most spelling was on his own):
"I went down the mountain and hurt my knee." Can you follow it? :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment