April 2014

April 2014

3.17.2011

Naughty Leprechauns

Sorry these pics aren't in order...blogger wouldn't allow me to move them all.

We made a trap to try and catch the naughty guys this year so they couldn't turn things green. This is where Kurt decided this one needed to go so they couldn't turn the toilet water green again.
Here's trap #2 - he put it at the top of the stairs
The leprechauns turned the boys beds around
The sneaky guys fell in, but they must have had some one help them out. They did drop a few golden jewels and left them behind...
Kurt thought their rope was pretty cool
He was nervous to see if we caught one
Here's Kurt's bed turned around - you can kinda see the trail of leprechaun dust they left
They turned the bath water green too
Kurt cannot believe it!!
And the toilets!!
"Gotcha"
Here they are following the trails of dust, trying to find the pot of gold
AND, they turned our furniture upside down
Back to the trails...
They found it!!
Leprechaun Loot for breakfast! Could it get any better?
For lunch I made mac'n'cheese and those naughty guys turned it green when I turned around!! Kurt did not like that one bit.
My rainbow cupcakes
Rainbow Jello Bowl
And my pot of "gold" :)
We also made the traditional corned beef and cabbage and soda bread. Kurt loved the corned beef, but not the cabbage, and Luke wouldn't touch any of it. It wasn't anything I'll crave, and it made my house STINKY, but I'll make it once a year.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh. my. goodness. This is too cute. You went all out! I'm going to have to remember this to look at next year for some inspiration. My girls got to color rainbows and that was about the extent of it. :) Oh brother. I stink at being a fun mom. You rock! And I love the part about Kurt being nervous that you may have caught one. Too cute! :)