April 2014

April 2014

10.17.2010

Sunday Funnies

Here is a collection of funnies from the past couple of weeks

We checked out a book from the library about the 50 states and it's one of Kurt's favorites to read. He was reading one day when he said to me:
"Mom, I was right! Texas is where all the cowboys are!!!"

I'm not sure what started his thoughts on the "wild west" but this was a one-sided conversation Kurt had "with" me in the car one day:
"I never been to the Wild West before...that's where all the horses are. When I go there I'll have to get a gun and I'll be set. When I grow up I can buy my gun."

Kurt had a little runny nose cold one morning and I'd told him that he was lucky I had gotten orange juice at the store the day before and that he could have some with his breakfast. Luke heard that conversation and deduced the following:
"I'm sick mom. I sink I need a widdle sip of juice."

I was talking to Luke about how big he was getting:
"You aren't my little baby anymore are you? What am I going to do? I think I'm going to have to get a new baby..."
"Yes, mom, at the store."
"The store? Really?"
"Yes. Ors at the babysitter."

Daddy came in the room and saw Luke:
"Hey Lukie-Poo!"
"I'n not poo! I'n a boy!"

I was putting on lipgloss right before we walked out the door and Luke said:
"Mom? Are you painting?"

2 comments:

Deanna said...

He's a riot! I miss y'all so much! I love Kurt's fascination with the Wild West and cowboys... so funny!

Kat said...

I love it!