April 2014

April 2014

10.09.2010

BYU-I Football

We knew it wouldn't be what we've been used to, but I thought the boys might enjoy going to a game instead of watching them on TV.
We really didn't know what to expect but I did not expect this as I came around the corner
Cheerleaders? Really? And wearing leggins under the skirts? Really? I guess they take the honor code VERY serious here. And there were 2 squads, but they did all the same cheers. Squad A did "Boom, Dynamite" (yeah, you know the one I'm talking about) and then 5 minutes later Squad B would do it!

The quarterbacks threw like girls :) I thought it was funny.
They even had scouts from the other 2 teams there keeping track of what plays they were running on O, D and ST.
And no event at BYU-I is complete without a marriage proposal...
(the gross part - he pulled the ring box out of his pants. Yes, I said pants. Eww!)
I felt like I was back in high school, but all in all the boys and I had a good time.

1 comments:

Kat said...

HAHAHAHA! Love it!