April 2014

April 2014

8.06.2010

The New House

This is hard to show what a house looks like from still shots like this. And they posted backwards so you get the tour backwards...

Door on the left is coming in from the garage
Door on right is to the kitchen
Mud room/laundry room (from door to garage)
Bathroom and storage room
Kitchen (from Family Room)
Door straight back is to the mud room and garage
The doorway to the right is to the pantries and dining room

Walkway to Dining Room
(Other hallway to Front Door)
Family Room
Entryway from front door
(Dining room on right)
Door again
Dining Room on left now
Music room on right
Music Room
Loft (from Family Room)
Loft area (our office space right now)
Front of house (from loft)
2 Bedrooms - one on left, one on right
Bedroom on left - AKA "dancing room"
Room on the right didn't load, but it looks the same as the other one. It is known as the "Princess Room"
Hallway upstairs
Bathroom is straight on
L - Luke's room, C - Kurt's room, R - bathroom
Luke's Room
Will be a baseball room at some point in time
Kurt's room
On the left is the bathroom at the end of the hall, then straight in front is the Master Bedroom
Our "hallway" (from our room)
(Luke's room is the door you can see across the hall)
Walk in closet on left
Bathroom on right
I know, I know, try not to be jealous...I have the coolest bathroom decor ever!
Our bedroom ( you can see the bathroom on the left)
Other half of the room- don't know what to do with it. The TV is so tiny way over there.

3 comments:

Emma said...

so, i saw the mickey costume hanging up and at first I thought it was Luke hiding up against the wall!!haha. and I like the skype tour better... but i know you can't do that with everyone.

Janessa said...

Love the house! I'm glad you're there and getting settled in. I love all the wall art. Too bad you don't have a princess for the princess room. The moose have to be my favorite though:) Have fun making it your home!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

thanks for posting pics! love your house, can't wait to see it in person! ady really enjoyed seeing the pics too! she kept getting really excited, guess she wants to visit too!