I'm pretty sure this wasn't classified as a tornado, but it sure looked like one. It was only on our side of town and it was over in 15 minutes.
We came out to our car, running fast to get out of the rain and Kurt asked me what happened to the tree. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about and was trying to get the boys buckled in, but he kept asking and asking. So finally I looked and saw tree branches surrounding our car - even underneath our car. It was amazing that none of them even scratched our car.
(we were parked right where this audi is - that branch was completely underneath our car)
I thought it was weird, but we were in a hurry to get back home so off we went. We came to our street and saw this blocking our way...
I turned right as the police man instructed and then I started to panic. Every corner and street was in disarray. Here are some more things I saw as I tried to find an open road to our house.



0 comments:
Post a Comment