April 2014

April 2014

4.12.2010

Happy Birthday Luke!

Since we were waiting for Dad to get home to celebrate Luke's birthday with us we also decided to wait a few more days until Ammy Rue was here too.
Here are a few present shots
The Mr. Potato Head set was the big hit. Even James (the train) was forgotten after he saw Mr. Potato
Kurt decided to play hide and seek with us
And this is my non-pinata pinata. I had to make something so I wouldn't kill my tradition after 1 go at it. It started out alright, but then I ran out of time for the head. :) Luke was quite attached to it though. When we were hitting it, Kurt knocked the head off and Luke got pretty upset- screamed and cried. We have video footage, but I don't know how to get it on here. It was the best part of the pinata- his freak out when the head flew off...

1 comments:

daegan said...

i love ALLLLL those pictures! it makes me miss you guys! i wish we could be there! it makes me want a REAL vacation badly! cute catterpillar too! i'd love to see lukes reaction. happy happy late birthday buddy!