April 2014

April 2014

3.07.2010

"Will the Ladies Think I'm Handsome?"

We were trying to convince Kurt it would be more fun to wear his suit jacket than his winter coat to church this week. He wasn't so sure of that plan (he doesn't like wearing it much) and was trying to decide if he wanted to do that or not. And he said to me,
"Will the ladies think I'm handsome in it?"
Thinking that this would persuade him, I enthusiastically said, "Oh yeah, they always think you're handsome!"
He got a very sad look and almost in tears replied, "No! I don't want to wear it, I don't want the ladies to look at me!"
Who wouldn't want to look at this cutie?!
I convinced him to wear it, despite all the ladies who'd be looking at how handsome he is, and received compliments all day long on how sharp he looked.

0 comments: