April 2014

April 2014

3.09.2010

Craftyness

I've had a lot of projects on my mind or on my desk for awhile now, and I finally got 2 of them finished!
Kurt is very excited and proud of our FHE board. He loves to check and see where his name is.
And I'm hoping that these cute filing boxes will help with our ever consuming paper stacks.

5 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

was that idea from family fun? i'm thinking about doing that one too.

daegan said...

cute girly! you are pretty crafty... i need to get something to get our groove on for fhe. i think we've had an actual full on fhe... once. so sad. we play lots of games and do things together... but i want to strive to make it more of a goal. good job!

Rivka said...

Your boys crack me up! I love the file boxes! What did you use to make them? I love those little projects that help you feel like you're taking back a lost room!

Laura Jansson said...

I love your FHE board! Did you have a pattern you made it after, or did you buy the board and paint the pieces? I'd love to learn how you did it. If you don't mind, could you email me about it? LJansson81@gmail.com ... Thanks Lindsey!

Emma said...

I like the boxes- you were telling me about them yes?