April 2014

April 2014

11.26.2009

Turkey Day

For some reason the only pictures we have are of dessert. Dinner was delicious and plentiful, so I'm sad I have no pictures of the food or the company. We had a wonderful time with our friends- it was good to have a full house for the holidays.
We helped the kids make candy turkeys. Most of the turkey parts got eaten before they were assembled which was funny. But really, what did I expect from the 2 and 3 year olds?
Brandon made me a lemon meringue pie (even though I know he really didn't want to). It was his best meringue yet - also very delicious.
We also had chocolate angel pie, Derby pie, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.
Kurt really enjoyed his red filled Oreo...

3 comments:

Amy Henderson said...

What's a derby pie?

LizzieB said...

A Derby pie is (correct me if I'm wrong De) basically a chocolate chip cookie pie. A southern thing.

Amy Henderson said...

Sounds yummy!!!!